Guidelines for Shared Content and Resources
The National Assembly will follow these guidelines when reviewing content and resources to share with our members and partners. The content or resources must meet the following criteria:
- Directly aligned with current NHSA initiatives and priorities.
- Aligns with the business of the collective group (i.e. our members).
- Speaks to the interests of nonprofit human service organizations rather than to the public or people served.
- Limited focus on content or resources specifically for direct service providers or consumers, as our primary audience in the national headquarters of member organizations.
- Content or resources based on fact, not ideology.
- Member/partner provided content that meet the criteria outlined are given top priority over outside sources.
- The National Assembly reserves the right to choose what it will/will not share.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.